Wednesday 8 March 2017

ABOUT ME…SORT OF…



Kind of shot myself in the foot here a bit, haven’t I?  

An about me page when, technically, I can tell you bugger all About Me due to a certain confidentiality agreement.  I guess you’ll just have to bear with me on this, sorry. 

OK, here goes….my name is Conner…ish.  I’m married to a woman who may or may not be called Susan, and we have a brand new baby daughter (or boy) called Niamh…ish.  Still with me?  

So, the reason this is all a bit secretive, a bit James Bondish, is because we’ve been selected by a world famous ‘baby expert’ to film a documentary based on her latest revolutionary new baby book, guide, whatever, called the Regimental Baby (or not, shit, this is harder than I thought).  We, as brand new parents, have agreed to be filmed 24/7 as we follow her guidance along our ‘journey’, as she calls it.  She’s then going to sell this DVD for a shit load of money to you alongside her baby book.  That’s the plan, anyway. 

Now, Professor Jane (or not – good save, huh?) wants everything to be as ‘natural and organic’ as possible (her words, not mine – because I’m not a wanker, or a yoghurt) when it comes to the filming, and not even our own families know we’re doing this.  It’s supposed to add to the authenticity of the footage, eliminating the possibility of playing up to the camera, she says, and so we’ve been sworn to secrecy about the whole thing.


Which is why I’ve started a blog about it.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment